Pages

This Weeks Programme

Welcome to this week's edition of Scribble the programme that brings to life the world of #Poetry and #Creative #Writing. On the show this week are: Breezy McDaniel, Jennifer Circosta, Tim Grace, Heather Alley, Ken Allan Dronsfield, Leaf Edniwinga, Jahmar the Poet, Audrey marie Keel, Ryan Woods Author, Marian Finch, Kara Johnstad, Christopher Evol, ML Poetry,Michael R JUstice, Karen King, Marian Finch. We also give a mention to the guys at Poetry in Motion Alan Johnson andSusan Worrall who on Saturday will be broadcasting the inaugural show of the World comes to you. I have had a the pleasure of listing to it and its great. They will broadcast on the Poetry in Motion page on Saturday so why not have a listen. We gave Joy Wilson Parrish and her new book a shout out as well, its a cracking read. You can get it here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/joy-wilson-parrish/sojourn/paperback/product-22619513.html As usual if you are a poet or writer drop us a line and leave your work on our FB page at www.facebook.com/365scribble. Or on our submission page www.facebook.com/groups/365scribble/ On Google plus Poets Dream- Post here with our collaboration partner Scribble Radio Poetry Submission community. On Sound Cloud soundcloud.com/groups/scribble-poetry-radio-submission-group This programme is available as download from AudioBoom, Soundcloud and iTunes Podcast. Don't forget get involved and share your work with the world, it is your platform so please submit work and get involved.

Thursday 25 February 2016

Loving You

We will be broadcasting this on tomorrows programme as first slot in it is a must listen to, wonderful words and production.

Loving You 
Words Kara Johnstad
Music Christian Lindquist
Narrator Kara Johnstad

Loving you
I shall die
Either way
There is no return.
For if I say no
To this passion 
That slumbers within, 
No, to your laughter
That slips under my skin
No to my heart 
That longs to take wing
No, to a moment 
More precious than spring
No, because the distance 
Is far too far, too vast
No, because why try? 
When we know that nothing will last...
In this moment 
When I look life
Right straight in the eyes
And choose NO 
In response to God's sweetest surprise
In that same moment of NO
I shall start to whither and die
My heart shall grow heavy 
And the sun shall not rise
Live a pauper's life
Empty pockets and pretty lies
Solemn and somber
A lovely disguise
I buried my flight
'So well behaved” 
Ticking off time
As I march to my grave
And yet if I say yes, 
To following this bliss
The kind that leads to topsy-turvys 
And martinis with a twist
Yes, to the difference in age 
And the difference of place 
The wild funny stories 
And a place on your face
Yes to these lines, 
That just won't leave my head
You go grrrlllll, 
Before you are dead.
If I say yes to this ache
Which I don't understand
That has pulled me right out of
My logical plans....
If I say yes, 
To licking the salt off your skin 
Or allowing you to enter me 
Deep deep within
Then my oh my
Then I shall really die
As I surrender 
To life's sweetest surprise
And this death will be quick
On that night of no moons
As we glide on lake 
And you dive like a loon...
And there in the dark 
Without time, age or space
There we are showered 
In God’s Holy Grace
I am not here 
And you are not there
We are where nobody worries 
And nobody cares
Only our souls to see 
If it were true 
Only our hearts that beat..
I love you.


Kara Johnstad is known as a Visionary, Singer-Songwriter and Mentor to Voices Changing Our World. She is founder of Voice Your Essence, and committed to the  empowerment of spiritual leaders, luminaries, and creative conscious entrepreneurs. An advocate for change in ways that heighten the human spirit, Kara’s mission is to help our world understand the role our voice plays in fine tuning our body-mind-spirit system.www.karajohnstad.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment